Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tomas[_2_] Tomas[_2_] is offline

Default Crop embedded objects in Word 2007

I make illustrations in Microsoft Visio 2007. I then make a selection (in
Visio) which I copy and paste into my Word 2007 document, or I link to the
illustration from within Word.

Either way, the object is NOT treated as a picture, making the crop tool
(and, in fact, the whole picture toolbar which only appears when a picture is
selected) unavailable. But I need to crop it.

In Office 2003 this works just fine, since the picture tools (including
crop) are available whenever I want to and possible to apply on Visio (and
other, for that matter) objects.

How do I crop a Visio object in Word 2007?