Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annica Annica is offline

Default In a form, how do I repeat what a user types in?

When filling in a form, how can I make the form automatically fill in a
second space with the information the user typed in the first space. For
example, I have a form where the same date of an event is listed in two
places. It would be convenient if the person filling in the form filled in
the date once and the the second location would be filled in automatically
based on what they wrote in the first space.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Read http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--