Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
L. Mohan Arun L. Mohan Arun is offline

Default Quirk in recognition of correct spelling

When I type cafe in Word 2003, it corrects with a different Unicode
symbol for the "e". I think this is AutoCorrect. But if you type
"cafes" then nothing gets changed!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AutoCorrect puts an accent on café but not cafes. Probably just an
oversight.

http://word.mvps.org