Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bretsharon bretsharon is offline

Default TOC Bold on Letter Word 2007

In TOC my 2nd reference has the "(A)" bolded which I do not want. The text
is not bolded with I do want. So for instance the toc has bolded in the
following the "(A)" and the "(B)" but not the other text. All of the line is
bolded in the body of the text.

(A) Stock for Stock Swap 1
(B) No Employment or Consulting Agreement. 2

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bretsharon bretsharon is offline

PS Bolding in the TOC on the "(A)" does nothing, although right click does
unbold, but it comes back when you up date