Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarah B Sarah B is offline

Default footnotes

Hi, I have a problem which seems to be similar to what others have
experienced with invisible footnotes in the text, or a footnote which has
been deleted, but still has the footnote message balloon thingy in the text
attached to a word with no number or text associated with it. I also have
footnotes from 20 pages away being placed at the bottom of the wrong page,
etc etc. I am working on a 140 page docco and it is very annoying,
I have read some of the threads that are similar to this, and I have tried
changing the track changes, when I turn the view onto final showing markup
and then go to the next change, the icon for accept or delete changed is not
available, neither is the accept or reject all,

help!!!
Sarah
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarah B[_2_] Sarah B[_2_] is offline

Hi again,

I have just worked out I needed to unprotect my document so I can accept and
reject changes. I now have another issue. For some reason where there is a
footnote at the bottom of the page, there are differences in the spaces
created above the footnote separator. This means that there appears to be
heaps of room at the bottom of the page above the footnote, but it wont let
me put any text there, and I have text running onto the next page, even when
it is only one or two lines, where visually they would clearly fit. Any
suggestions?