Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nina Nina is offline

Default How can I get certain words to copy in word?

Hi!
Currently I use 4 different documents in Word and I pretty much enter the
same information on each document (visa letters, employment letters,
contracts etc). I would like to link these 4 documents into 1 and only have
to put the personal and contact information once which will mean that Word
will have to copy it across to different fields on the documents/pages. Is
this possible? I am using Word Office 2003.
Thank you.