Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sueg sueg is offline

Default Paste Options in Word 2007

The paste options button has disappeared in Word. I have run the repair
option from the CD and it reappeared. Now it has disappeared again.
Can any one help please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

"SueG" wrote in message
The paste options button has disappeared in Word. I have run the repair
option from the CD and it reappeared. Now it has disappeared again.
Can any one help please?

Have you verified the option to show the Paste Options button is selected?
Click the Office Button, click Word Options, and in the Advanced section
under "Cut, copy, and paste" make sure "Show Paste Options buttons" is
selected.

--
Beth Melton

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface: