Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bbp bbp is offline

Default Can't email docs from Word

I use word 2007 and am having a problem with emailing documents directly from
Word. I have saved the document and select the email icon. It opens I enter
the email address of the person to whom it goes, the document shows as
attached, I hit send and nothing happens and the email does not go anywhere.
I then have to exit Word, go to Outlook (which I keep minimized) attach the
document that way and then send the email. Any advice would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.
Barbara