Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annie Bee Annie Bee is offline

Default How do I insert required space (in date April 14) bet. mo & date?

I am trying to insert a required space between two words so that they will
not divide at the end of the line. Can someone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use ctrl-shift-space.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Annie Bee wrote:
I am trying to insert a required space between two words so that they will
not divide at the end of the line. Can someone help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In the case of Date fields insert the non-breaking space between the
elements of the formatting switch.