Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bec Bec is offline

Default How do i get diagrams to show up when i print my work?

When i print my work the diagrams won't show up
they are there in print preview but not when i print
has anyone got any idea as to how to get them to show up
please help
becky
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elizabeth A. Bañuelos Elizabeth A. Bañuelos is offline

Becky,

Check in Tools, Options, Print tab, Include with Document and ensure that
the Drawing Objects is ticked off.

--
Elizabeth A. Bañuelos
MS Office Master XP ed.

"bec" wrote:

When i print my work the diagrams won't show up
they are there in print preview but not when i print
has anyone got any idea as to how to get them to show up
please help
becky

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elizabeth A. Bañuelos Elizabeth A. Bañuelos is offline

Sorry, to clarify, it should be "ticked".

--
Elizabeth A. Bañuelos
MS Office Master XP ed.

"bec" wrote:

When i print my work the diagrams won't show up
they are there in print preview but not when i print
has anyone got any idea as to how to get them to show up
please help
becky

spider diagrams/mind mapping diagrams in word 2007???? Uzee Microsoft Word Help 2 February 14th 07 11:18 AM
Gridlines won't print or show in preview but show on screen? Michael T Page Layout 1 October 12th 06 04:43 AM
Diagrams No Avail Microsoft Word Help 1 April 22nd 06 11:56 PM
How do I get 1/3 to show as a fraction? 1/2 and 1/4 work Sarah Microsoft Word Help 1 June 17th 05 11:45 PM
diagrams Ludi Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 05 04:12 PM