Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DEEDEE DEEDEE is offline

Default Spell Chek not working word 2007

I have followed all the fixes in options and made sure everything is checked
that should be and everything that shouldn't isn't.
I went to the registry and when I open 1.0 it has
name type data
ab(default) REG_SZ (value not set)

There is no override. Does anyone have any other suggestions? My word was
working fine, don't know when this occurred.
I have just started back to school for spring, really need a fix have 4
classes all require several essays.