snooziebear

Default Can not find office assistant.

When I go to help, I find "hide office assistant" but not "show" office
assistant. He has been missing since I got this new computer. Nor can I find
the yellow light bulb; I get no "tips". I miss my kitty!
Using Word 2000.

snooziebear

Barb - thank you for answering so quickly. When I go to help, it usually
says "hide" not "show" the assistant. The last time I went there, I got an
error message and was shut down. Guess it is more of a problem than I
thought. r