Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
j.stammer[_2_] j.stammer[_2_] is offline

Default Show pixels for images in Word 2007

I have "Show poxels for HTML features turned on. It's very helpful for
sizing tables and cells, but why can't I see the size of my images in
pixels? In Word 2003 I was able to. Am I missing something or is there
another way to accomplish this?

If, for some reason, this feature is missing, is there an easy way to
convert inches or other units to pixels specifically for Word (I've
seen converters, but don't know if they are accurate).

Thank you,
Jo