Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Compare document don't show changes Compare document don't show changes is offline

Default Quick Access Tool Bar - can you make more than one row?

I like the Quick Access Tool Bar, but I would like it to be more than one
row. Can this be done? Thanks. JO
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:53:01 -0800, Compare document don't show changes
oft.com wrote:

I like the Quick Access Tool Bar, but I would like it to be more than one
row. Can this be done? Thanks. JO

Sorry, no.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

With the aid of ribbon editing tools, you could create your own ribbon tab
instead e.g.
http://ribboncustomizer.com/ or
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Ribbon.htm

Compare document don't show changes wrote:
I like the Quick Access Tool Bar, but I would like it to be more
than one row. Can this be done? Thanks. JO

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Compare document don't show changes Compare document don't show changes is offline

Thanks. You seem to know a lot about Word. Does anyone from Microsoft look
at this questions to try to address any of these issues. The 2007 version of
Word is really deficient is many ways. Word seems to be going back in time
with its functions.