demersonatase

Default Is there a way to display a list of all Word keyboard commands/s.

While in word, is there handy way to display a list of the default as well as
any other assigned keyboard commands (shortcuts)?
Treesy

This is what I found in the Help area of Word:

Print a list of shortcut keys
On the Tools menu, point to Macro, and then click Macros.
Show Me

In the Macros in box, click Word commands.

In the Macro name box, click ListCommands.

Click Run.

In the List Commands dialog box, click Current menu and keyboard settings.

On the File menu, click Print.

Note If you made changes to shortcut key assignments, the changes are
included in the printed list of shortcut keys. Shortcut keys you assigned to
macros are not included.