Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wenda57 wenda57 is offline

Default HOw do you minimise insert file dialogue box in Outlook?

HI there
My 'insert file' (attachment box) dialogue box is now huge, takes up the
whole sreen apart from taskbar, and nowhere on that box in it or outsode of
it can I minimise it? Can anyone help please
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You appear to have it displayed full screen. Double click its title bar to
make it windowed then drag the edges to the size you want.

wenda57 wrote:
HI there
My 'insert file' (attachment box) dialogue box is now huge, takes up
the whole sreen apart from taskbar, and nowhere on that box in it or
outsode of it can I minimise it? Can anyone help please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Further to Graham's reply, Dialog windows like that are not intended to be
left open. They serve specific functions & must be closed after that
function is executed - in fact, they close automatically. The program can't
otherwise be used while the dialog window is open.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 3/9/09 1:35 AM, in article
, "wenda57"

Insert File Into Outlook BK New Users 1 September 21st 07 01:38 PM
Insert Word File into Outlook BK New Users 4 August 24th 07 05:57 PM
How do I close the dialogue box in Outlook? Tom, Tom the pipers son Microsoft Word Help 1 March 11th 07 06:37 AM
While in Outlook I cannot locate my file from where I may insert a rjgroves Microsoft Word Help 0 July 24th 06 05:06 PM
Insert symbol dialogue box Don Q Microsoft Word Help 4 July 4th 05 05:49 PM