Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
taxidimu taxidimu is offline

Default Set a default value for Insert Row

MS Word 2003.
I want to set the default value for the "Insert row in table" command
button to"Insert after" instead than "Insert before".
In previous versions, MSW used to remeber the last choiche, but no
more.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Insert Before has always been the default when you just use Insert Rows on
the context menu. You can insert a row after the current one by placing the
insertion point just left of the end-of-row marker and pressing Enter.

http://word.mvps.org

"taxidimu" wrote in message
MS Word 2003.
I want to set the default value for the "Insert row in table" command
button to"Insert after" instead than "Insert before".
In previous versions, MSW used to remeber the last choiche, but no
more.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
No Name

The easiest solution is to add the Insert Row After to the context
(right-click) menu.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP