Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ReneJ ReneJ is offline

Default Sorting Table

In Word 2007, I have a 6 page table I would like to sort. The program only
allows me to sort one table at a time. When I select the entire 6 pages, the
sort option is not available.
--
ReneJ
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
No Name

That's normal. You can only sort one table at a time. But you say it is a
6-page table - so is it one continuous table or not?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP