JOE C

Default Table headings not repeating

We are using Word XP, Win XP.
We want the headings to automatically repeat on each page
on a 30-page table. We followed the directions on Shauna
Kelly's webpage of putting the cursor in top row and Table
Heading Rows Repeat but nothing happened. The page

breaks occurred naturally (no hard breaks).
What are we doing wrong?
thanks in advance,
JOE C