Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Claudia Claudia is offline

Default Margins in word 2007

Hi, I hope somebody can help me. All sudden I am having trouble setting
margins in word 2007. Every time I try to change the margins in word 2007,
I'm getting an error message that says. Increasing right margin cause last
column to become too narrow in some sections having unevenly spaced columns.
I get that every time I try to change any margins in word 2007. What I need
to fix this problem.

Thank you,
Claudia
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Select the document and set the number of columns to 1 even if it appears to
already be 1.
or plan B
rename normal.dotm to normal.old with Word closed.