Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sunnydec sunnydec is offline

Default Printing Labels on Office Enterprise 2007

I have tried to set up a mail merge to print a sheet of labels. I use custom
label and put in all the correct measurements and the top row comes out fine
but all those below come out higher and higher so the rest are all out of
place. I have tried using two different types of custom labels and the
result is the same. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

1. You have added a header/footer to normal.dotm (rename normal.dotm)
2. The page size set in the printer properties doesn't match the page size
of the label sheet.
3. You have a scaling option set in the zoom section of the print dialog
4. Your printer has poor paper handling. Some printers will slip when faced
with label stock and thus are incapable of feeding the label correctly.
Cleaning the rollers in the print path may help.