Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
df_newtovba df_newtovba is offline

Default Embedded Excel - Symbols are not displayed

Hello,
I have several embedded excel tables in word documents. The problem I'm
facing is that symbols such as less than or equal to (‰¤) within the embedded
excel tables are showing up as question marks when you click back onto the
word document. Word will display standard symbols like less than() just fine.
For reference a word table and the word text will display the symbols fine,
but I need the calculations of the embedded excel.
Does anyone know of a fix for this?
Thanks in advance!
Deanna