Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
arjay arjay is offline

Default Insert ENTIRE contact in a Word document?

Is there a way to insert the complete contact information from Outlook into a
Word document? I know how to just insert the name and mailing address like
when I'm doing a letter, but sometimes I'd like to be able to insert the
entire contact information (phone numbers, email, etc.).

I know you can do this in an Outlook email message by selecting Insert |
Item and then choosing your contact and checking Insert as Text only. But
can you also do this in Word?

Thanks very much!

(I'm using Office 2003).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Yes and no You can certainly get phone numbers and e-mail address - see
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm. However if you want the full field
set from Outlook you are going to have to use mailmerge from Outlook - see
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

arjay wrote:
Is there a way to insert the complete contact information from
Outlook into a Word document? I know how to just insert the name and
mailing address like when I'm doing a letter, but sometimes I'd like
to be able to insert the entire contact information (phone numbers,
email, etc.).

I know you can do this in an Outlook email message by selecting
Insert | Item and then choosing your contact and checking Insert as
Text only. But can you also do this in Word?

Thanks very much!

(I'm using Office 2003).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrea Andrea is offline