Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maria Maria is offline

Default How do I get rid of the dot that appears between the words?

I have these dots appearing in between spaces as I type on word and it is
really frustrating. Please answer my question and help me. Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com is offline

See the article on non-printing characters on the MVP site:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

"Maria" wrote:

I have these dots appearing in between spaces as I type on word and it is
really frustrating. Please answer my question and help me. Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deejay Deejay is offline

If I understand your question correctly, the dots indicate the number of
spaces. You can choose to see them, or not see them at any time by clicking
the paragraph mark...the backwards looking "P" at the top of page.