Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ruby Roo Ruby Roo is offline

Default Spell Check options

I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the options for spell check so
that it auto-corrects for a formal paper.

example: changing don't to do not or can't to cannot.

I know that is an options because I have seen other students with it, and
they were saying that I don't really have to add it into the auto-correct
thing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is not a spell check feature but comes under grammar checking. You can
set the options for the grammar checker to flag contractions.

http://word.mvps.org

"Ruby Roo" Ruby wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the options for spell check
so
that it auto-corrects for a formal paper.

example: changing don't to do not or can't to cannot.

I know that is an options because I have seen other students with it, and
they were saying that I don't really have to add it into the auto-correct
thing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ruby Roo[_2_] Ruby Roo[_2_] is offline

Thank you, but I'm still not able to see the changes. I checked contractions,
but will that change don't to do not (example) as a auto-correction?