Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jmmv jmmv is offline

Default my keyboard stopped working in the middle of typing a document

I WAS TYPING IN WORD AND IT ASKED ME A QUESTION --- I JUST CLICKED YES AND
ALL OF THE SUDDEN MY KEYBOARD ISN'T WORKING
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Seems like your CapsLock key is stuck too. Either that, or you
are deliberately SHOUTING at the people from whom you ask help,
which is probably not the best approach.

What was the question you clicked yes to?

Will you send me all your money tomorrow? [yes]

jmmv wrote:

I WAS TYPING IN WORD AND IT ASKED ME A QUESTION --- I JUST CLICKED YES AND
ALL OF THE SUDDEN MY KEYBOARD ISN'T WORKING

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Check your Windows accessibilty options.