Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Macro''''er Macro''''er is offline

Default Shockwave file in Word

Hello,

How do I go about in inserting a shockwave file into a Microsoft Word
document?

Thanking you in advance for your response.
--
Smile...it is good for you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Macro''''er Macro''''er is offline

We use Word files as our base document. We are using a conversion software
from Word to html. I was hoping once the shockwave is embedded into the
word document it will be converted to an html format with the shockwave file.

--
Smile...it is good for you!

Macro''''er wrote:

Hello,

How do I go about in inserting a shockwave file into a Microsoft Word
document?

Thanking you in advance for your response.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2002, 2003, or 2007, click on Insert | Object | Create
from File | select your file | OK. That should embed the
selected file into your Word document, even if the file is of a
type that Word doesn't know how to handle.