Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
santana santana is offline

Default Outline and normal view - style area width

Can someone please tell me how to show the 'normal view' (in the left hand
margin) which you can show in Word 2003 by going to tools, options, view,
outline and normal views - style area width how can I get this feature in
word 2007?
--
jewel santana
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Normal view is called Draft view in Word 2007. On the status bar, you can
click the symbol for Draft view (next to the zoom slider). Alternatively,
you can click the View tab, and then click Draft (in the Document Views
group).

To display the style area, do the following: Click the Office button, and
then click Word Options. In the Advanced category, set the width of the
style area pane ("Style area pane width in Draft and Outline views" found
under the "Display" heading). When you are done, click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP