Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Miles Miles is offline

Default Multiple Rows

Hi,
I have created a table and now I want to add several rows. You don't really
have to add them one at a time, do you?

Thanks,
Miles
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

No. Select several rows and use (right-click) Insert Rows (they will be
inserted above the selected rows) or Table | Insert | Rows Above/Rows Below.
The number of rows selected will be the number inserted. What I often do is
select two, insert; select those four and press F4, select the eight and
press F4, and then just keep pressing F4 till I get the number I want.

http://word.mvps.org