Casalion

Default On the '5' key, how do i type the euro?

On my keyboard, the '5' button on the top horizontal line of numbers has a
little picture of a euro, indicating that with the right combination of key
and the 5 button, maybe you could type in a euro. It's not on all keyboards,
but it must be on some.

How do you get it to come up? I looked in microsoft help, and it's got the
basic go to this thingy or type 274squooglywoogly, but that's no fun. How do
you type it using the '5' button?

Casalion

Thankyou! Though, guess I really should be finishing my assignments rather
than worrying about silly things like that... Call me a procrastinator. But
thankyou all the same