Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevenson Kevenson is offline

Default Problems with Word

I cannot open my Word documents when I'm in Blackboard (online teaching
tool). It spins forever and then when I try to close out, I get this
message: "Your autocorrect file MSO 1033.ad could not be saved. The file
may be read only or you may not have permission to save the file." I did not
save it in read only format and I'm the only user of this computer. When I
typed the document I saved it in Richtext as I usually do. Any suggestions?
--
Kevenson
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Does Word work normally when used on its own? If it does then the problem is
most probably with Blackboard. Consult the suppliers to see if there is an
upgrade.