Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carol Carol is offline

Default How do I print 4x6 invites in microsoft?

I am trying to feed 4x6 invitations through the manual feed on my
printer...the page set and print preview are great, but when I put the invite
through to print it only prints the bottom half of the message. What gives?

I've adjusted page set up for manual feed printing option already.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

What I would try doing is to change the page setup of the Word document to a
normal size page (Letter of A4) and then play with the margin settings and
print initially onto ordinary paper to get the text into the location that
will be correct for the 4 x 6 cards that you want to use. When you get it
right, then print onto the cards.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.