Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
worrigee worrigee is offline

Default How do I add borders evenly on page?

When I add border, although shown in print preview OK, it is missing from
page whe printed. How do I set borders so that they are printed evenly on A4
page, about 1 inch from all 4 sides
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

It seems as if borders end up in the non-printing area of the document? In
the Borders and Shading dialog box, Page Border tab, click Options. Change
"Measure from" to "Text" and specify the appropriate distances for "Top,"
"Left," "Bottom," and "Right." Note that you may have to adjust the margins
in the Page Setup dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP