Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DDecker DDecker is offline

Default Cursor not displaying in some cells of a Word table.

I am experience a problem with my cursor not displaying in certain cells
within a Word table. I think it is associated with the use of bullets,
somehow. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Hello DD

DDecker wrote:
I am experience a problem with my cursor not displaying in certain cells
within a Word table. I think it is associated with the use of bullets,
somehow. Any suggestions?

the left side bullet indent might be wider than the cell width?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |