GB

Default office assistant characters

Everytime I open microsoft word I keep getting this mesage

"There are no Ofice assistant character files present on the system Please
run setup in maintenance mode and install at least one chracter"
I have the characters in my Microsost outlook but not in word what gives
with this stupid character thing??

Thanks
Ben