Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mcary2009 mcary2009 is offline

Default Format palette change

I would like to change the default font from Cambria to Times New Roman, and
the paragraph spacing to no space after when I open a new document or
existing document. I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I can change
style when a doc is open, but I want to always default. Is that possible with
Word for Mac 2008?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The article
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm is
written for Windows versions, but much of it would apply to Word for Mac.

http://word.mvps.org

"mcary2009" wrote in message
news
I would like to change the default font from Cambria to Times New Roman,
and
the paragraph spacing to no space after when I open a new document or
existing document. I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I can change
style when a doc is open, but I want to always default. Is that possible
with
Word for Mac 2008?

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.