Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CherylK CherylK is offline

Default How do I add another dictionary to my system?

I do medical transcription and have installed Webster's New World Medical
Dictionary on my computer. Word 2003 used that dictionary as well as the
Microsoft Word dictionary. It automatically used both when spell checking.

How do I add the New World version to the Word 2007 spell checker? Thanks
for any help you can give.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It either used an add-in, which means that you may require an update to work
with 2007, or it worked as a custom dictionary which you should be able to
add from Word Options Proofing Custom dictionaries. Ask Websters.