Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
bannette bannette is offline

Default Form Field results rounding down

How can I edit the formula in a form field to round up instead of down??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi bannette,

That depends on the formula - perhaps you could post it. BTW, field displays generally round to the nearest specified precision,
which could be either up or down, depending on the value, and formula fields are generally easier to work with than calculation
formfields.

For information on how to do a wide range of calculations in Word (including rounding up & down), check out my Word Field Maths
Tutorial, at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party