Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Waza Cone Waza Cone is offline

Default Can I put a split in a document permanently?

I often use large tables, in time-precious situations. I use "split window"
so I can see the heading row in one pane, and see the row I'm working in, in
the other pane. Every time I open the document, I have to set up this split.
Is there a way to make the split more permanent, so the document is already
split each time I open it? This would save some valuable seconds.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Waza Cone,

You could add a 'Document_Open' macro to the 'This Document' module for the document, coded along the lines of:
Option Explicit

Private Sub Document_Open()
ActiveWindow.SplitVertical = 36
End Sub