Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
HappyJohnUk HappyJohnUk is offline

Default How do I propagate text to many fields.

I have documents that are being made electronic to avoid printing when not
required. They still have to look the same as when they were used as paper so
we now have to type the same data in several placed on the document. Is there
a way I can avoid this?