Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JasonCopeland JasonCopeland is offline

Default Copying from a website to a Word document

I had a website built and I copy content from it to build custom quotes for
my customers. Word from Office 2003 running on my laptops format the content
I copy from my website identically how the tables look on the website, while
the content doesn't format the same when I copy on my desktops running Word
from Office 2003. The tables look entirely different in both versions. The
version that copies the content correctly includes color fills that separate
content, pictures that remain where they are located on the website, etc.

Anyone else experience this? The only difference between the versions of
Office is one version is the Small Business Edition and the other is the
Standard Edition for Students and Teachers. The Standard Edition copies and
pastes the formatting as I require. The Small Bus Ed doesn't format the way
the content laid out on the website.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Do both computers have the same printer set as the active printer and with
the same printer driver installed in both cases.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.