Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Doctor The Doctor is offline

Default I need a contract template covering rent, utilities, and gasoline

My oldest son wants to have a contract that covers what he will have to
contribute to the household while he lives here. It needs to cover what he
contributes to the rent, utilities, and gasoline for the cars and some
miscelaneous items.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If something more than a family agreement is required I sincerely think
you/he would do better to consult an attorney rather than a word processing
newsgroup.

Good Luck |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/2/09 6:23 PM, in article
, "The Doctor" The
wrote:

My oldest son wants to have a contract that covers what he will have to
contribute to the household while he lives here. It needs to cover what he
contributes to the rent, utilities, and gasoline for the cars and some
miscelaneous items.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Why do you need a contract. Just tell him that if he doesn't pay you x
dollars a week, you want his key!