Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stas Stas is offline

Default Formatting changes after closing the document

I have a word 2007 template that is formatted just like we want it and has
formatting locked. When a person uses this template and saves it to disk as a
document if they open the file again the Title reverts to normal style and
at the very end of the document appears the formatting marker for the Title
style.

The only workaround I have found is to unlock the formatting, inspect the
document, removal personal information, reset the title to use the Title
style, lock the formatting and save the document.

This is not ideal and we tried doing the same workaround to the template
with no success as the new document that is created ends up having the same
issue.

Has anyone come across this before and know of a way to fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Is this all users have the problem?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Stas" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

If it isn't confidential, are you able to email it as an attachment to me?
Just sufficient of the template for testing will suffice if it is too large.

Terry