Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hwee Hwee is offline

Default Document which appears blank

Hi. I have been working on a word document and has saved several times during
the day. When i close the word document and open it again, it is a blank
page. What should i do? Please help. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Ensure you are opening the actual DOC document and not the ownership file
which has a similar file name but with a tilda (~) at the start.
Come back if you staill have problems.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Hwee" wrote:

Hi. I have been working on a word document and has saved several times during
the day. When i close the word document and open it again, it is a blank
page. What should i do? Please help. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hwee Hwee is offline

Thank you for your reply. The document i opened is actual DOC document which
now show the file size as 0 kb. Please help. Thanks in advance.

"Hwee" wrote:

Hi. I have been working on a word document and has saved several times during
the day. When i close the word document and open it again, it is a blank
page. What should i do? Please help. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

hm ... even the ownership files have 1kb size.
Next question, were you working on this document from/to a removeable media,
such as a USB memory stick?
DeanH

"Hwee" wrote:

Hi. I have been working on a word document and has saved several times during
the day. When i close the word document and open it again, it is a blank
page. What should i do? Please help. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hwee Hwee is offline

I am working on the word document from/to a virtual workspace named "Groove
Virtual Office". I have checked the temporary files with no avail. Thanks.

"Hwee" wrote:

Hi. I have been working on a word document and has saved several times during
the day. When i close the word document and open it again, it is a blank
page. What should i do? Please help. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Sorry, I have no knowledge of Groove Virtual Office so not sure if this is at
fault or something else.
Hopefully somelese may hop in here with said knowledge that can solve you
problem.
All the best
DeanH