Lentz sebastien Lentz sebastien is offline
Junior Member

Default Product Key

Hey there, could someone help me out, I'm a student really low on cash in need to use Microsoft Word 2007, is there anyone out there who can help me out by letting me know how to get a free 25 character Product Key for Microsoft Word 2007. Many thanks.

Take care
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

You've got nerve.

There is no such thing as a free product key, except for the short-termed
trial of Office 2007.

Yeah, we'll help you out, even though the rest of us have to pay for it.

Use Open Office. It's free.
"Lentz sebastien" wrote in message
:
: Hey there, could someone help me out, I'm a student really low on cash
: in need to use Microsoft Word 2007, is there anyone out there who can
: help me out by letting me know how to get a free 25 character Product
: Key for Microsoft Word 2007. Many thanks.
:
: Take care
:
:
:
:
: --
: Lentz sebastien

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Sometimes I read a post that just makes me shake my head.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

As a student, you should be able to get a licensed copy of the Student
version of Word or Office through your educational establishment for a very
low cost.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Lentz sebastien" wrote in message

Hey there, could someone help me out, I'm a student really low on cash
in need to use Microsoft Word 2007, is there anyone out there who can
help me out by letting me know how to get a free 25 character Product
Key for Microsoft Word 2007. Many thanks.

Take care

--
Lentz sebastien

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steve Steve is offline

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

As a student, you should be able to get a licensed copy of the Student
version of Word or Office through your educational establishment for a very
low cost.

....And the student version can be used on three computers. I've seen it on
sale for $99...so get two friends who want Office and it will only cost each
of you $33. Also, some universities have arrangements for their students to
buy software at an even lower price...check with the IT department.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I was really referring to the educational licenses that may be supplied by
the college or university.

The Students and Teacher edition may be installed on three PCs owned by
yourself or members of your family. I don't believe that you can install it
on three students' computers - even if they share the same residence.

Terry

"Steve" wrote in message

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

As a student, you should be able to get a licensed copy of the Student
version of Word or Office through your educational establishment for a
very
low cost.

...And the student version can be used on three computers. I've seen it on
sale for $99...so get two friends who want Office and it will only cost
each
of you $33. Also, some universities have arrangements for their students
buy software at an even lower price...check with the IT department.

need product key Reese Microsoft Word Help 4 October 23rd 07 01:11 PM
product key Rick Microsoft Word Help 1 June 30th 07 10:08 AM
can someone help me with the product key? LOVE-LY? New Users 10 December 6th 05 10:08 PM
product key jeter Microsoft Word Help 1 April 28th 05 11:45 PM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 03:34 AM