Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ed[_6_] Ed[_6_] is offline

Default How can I clear header properties from rows?

I have a table with data. I want the header row to repeat. Tried everything
(even read the help!) and couldn't figure out what was wrong until I tried to
sort -- the table thinks all the rows are headers.
When I select the non header rows, the Repeat as Header is dimmed -- how do
I clear this setting from the non-header rows?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 12 May 2009 14:55:01 -0700, Ed Ed @discussions.microsoft.com wrote:

I have a table with data. I want the header row to repeat. Tried everything
(even read the help!) and couldn't figure out what was wrong until I tried to
sort -- the table thinks all the rows are headers.
When I select the non header rows, the Repeat as Header is dimmed -- how do
I clear this setting from the non-header rows?

Select the entire table, and then you should be able to turn off the repeating
heading rows. Then select only the rows that should be headings and turn on the
repeat.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman