Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claudia Claudia is offline

Default Option buttons

Coming back with a rephrased question:
I have to use Yes / No buttons in a table with many questions, all of them
to be answered by Yes / No.

How can I make this possible in pairs of option buttons? Currently, clicking
one option, will clear all the others in the whole table.

--
Thanks,

Claudia
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See if this article helps:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...FmFldChbxs.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Claudia" wrote in message
Coming back with a rephrased question:
I have to use Yes / No buttons in a table with many questions, all of them
to be answered by Yes / No.

How can I make this possible in pairs of option buttons? Currently,
clicking
one option, will clear all the others in the whole table.

--
Thanks,

Claudia

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That article is about check box form fields, not option buttons. If these
really are option buttons and not check boxes, then Jay Freedman's answer to
a similar question is correct:

Open the Properties dialog for each option button in turn. Those that should
behave as a group must all be given the same value of the GroupName
property.
Those that are given different values of GroupName will form separate
groups.

http://word.mvps.org

Option buttons NGReader New Users 3 December 15th 08 08:59 PM
Option buttons Lindie Tables 1 May 22nd 08 10:42 PM
option buttons Mr Word Microsoft Word Help 0 January 22nd 07 04:36 AM
Option buttons in Word Susan Microsoft Word Help 1 March 7th 06 09:22 PM
Using option buttons in Word form Lisa Microsoft Word Help 1 May 17th 05 06:50 PM