Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default Adding a page to the cookbook template

I'm using the cookbook template to create a cookbook for my grandmother.
However, I need a lot more pages than they have in the template. How do I add
pages with the tables for the recipes on them???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Normally, you don't "add a page" in Word. Instead, you let Word add one for
you as needed, when the text "fills" the last existing page. However, if
your cookbook template uses text boxes, you will have to manually insert a
page break; you can then use copy and paste to duplicate the contents on the

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP