Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sally Sally is offline

Default Strip Formatting from a Word document

Does anyone know how to easily strip all formatting from a Word doc? I have
a 90 page document that I am trying to paragraph number. The document has
been amended and added to by different users, probably on different versions
of Word. I think that there are hidden codes/formatting in the document and
need a quick and easy way to get rid of all formatting and start again. Any
ideas?
Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Try: http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Clean_Up_Text.htm

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org