shakespeare r us

Default how does the play THE TEPMEST explore the redemptive power of for.

any thoughts on the question how does the play THE TEPMEST explore the
redemptive power of forgivness: need help on it for an essay..............
THANX
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:49:02 -0800, "shakespeare r us" shakespeare r
us @discussions.microsoft.com wrote:

any thoughts on the question how does the play THE TEPMEST explore the
redemptive power of forgivness: need help on it for an essay..............
THANX

Since your wildly off-topic post in an attempt to get others to do
your homework is itself unforgivable, I have no answer for you...

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Treesy

Ha, that is hysterical! One of these days, I am going to post a question
that asks if someone can type these loan documents for me that my boss
expects me to do. Hrmph!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Well, I do. You'll find Google much more helpful if you spell "Tempest"
correctly.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:49:02 -0800, "shakespeare r us" shakespeare r
us @discussions.microsoft.com wrote:

any thoughts on the question how does the play THE TEPMEST explore the
redemptive power of forgivness: need help on it for an

essay..............
THANX

Since your wildly off-topic post in an attempt to get others to do
your homework is itself unforgivable, I have no answer for you...

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

No, you need to ask Microsoft to create a *template* for your loan
documents. g

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Well, I do. You'll find Google much more helpful if you spell "Tempest"
correctly.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.